Blog Entry Week 4
When I struggle with my creativity, I've found a few different ways that help me bring that creative spark back.
- Listening to music: this has always been one of the biggest solutions for me. Music is able to inspire and increase my creativity in so many different ways, so it's always the first thing I turn to.
- Going out in nature: while this sometimes hard to do, taking a walk in nature to clear my head always helps me think of new ideas and new solutions from new angles.
- Watching TV/reading a book: consuming some sort of media has always helped me find new ways to be creative, and always leads me to come up with new ideas and ways of thinking.
- Taking a break: there are always times when I will have been trying to come up with new ideas for hours, and the only thing that helps is taking a step back and doing something completely unrelated. After a while, I'm able to come back to the problem with a clear mind and a new and fresh perspective.
going out in nature is such a great idea. it kind of resets my brain, and drains me of all the stress pent up inside of me.
ReplyDelete